Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Summer Slowdown

Hello again everyone and thank you for stopping by. This summer has been filled with lots of artshows and reference gathering trips in preparation for this winters drawing sessions. Lots ideas are on the board so stay tuned and check back often.

I would like to take a moment to congratulate and thank my newest collector. This client has purchased the original of "Bute Inlet Fishing Hole - Grizzly Bear" I hope you enjoy this piece for many years to come. :)
I would also like to mention my current show. My work is hanging as the feature artist at Impressions Gallery and Custom Framing in Campbell River B.C. A selection of works are hanging until 22 Sep 09. If you are in the local area, stop by and have a look.

Next I'd like to share with you a small study piece I'm working on that was inspired by a recent trip to Tofino, B.C. Canada.




1 comment:

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Nice! I will check back to see the progress of this interesting composition. I was going to add myself to your follow list but cant get the link to come up.
Cheers, Tonya